5 Ingredient Mini Pancakes
Single-serve gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free pancakes…adorable, delicious, and PALEO-friendly! Topped with probiotic yogurt, bananas, vegan chocolate chips and organic blueberries and maple syrup.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 8 pancakes
- 1/4 c. coconut flour I actually use about this amount for a single serving as well, maybe slightly less
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda 1/8 t. for single serving
- 2 eggs 1 for single serving
- 1/2 banana 1/4 banana for single serving
- 1/4 c. c. almond milk 1/8 c. for single serving
Crack egg(s) into a bowl and whisk separately first.
Add in coconut flour, baking soda, banana, and almond milk. Whisk well. The batter should be pretty thick. (You can also add in a little maple syrup to sweeten it)
Grease a pan with a little coconut oil and put over medium heat until melted.
Spoon in the batter into pancake shapes and let it sit until bubbles are forming and you can touch the edges with a spatula without them breaking. (tip: be patient!)
Flip the pancake and let sit 1-2 min. on the second side (tip: it’s much easier to flip mini pancakes!)
Stack, top, enjoy.